Redsand Canyon Gotta Raise A Little Hell
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra was relieved to see Arlette, but knit her brows with concern at what she perceived as irritation from the Medic.
Slanting her ears back as 'Lette fetched some herbs and came back with a command to eat the plant at her feet, Nyra nodded once with compliance and swiped the Burdock Root into her jaws with her tongue, chewing and forcing past the taste of the herb as Arlette reopened the Grandmasters wounds to bleed out any infection that was setting into them.

Sheepishly, the Grandmaster explained "I traveled further than I planned, found a pup from Rivenwood and walked her home. Ended up fighting a cougar at their borders. It's uh...I killed the cat." She sighed, expecting a verbal lashing from Arlette and therefore slanting her ears back further. She knew Lette cared deeply about her, and the feeling was mutual. 
"When Kynareth was still here, I went with him to Rivenwood. Made a bad impression there, so...their leader Mahler didn't let me stick around this time either once all was said and done." Nyra hung her head some. Such was the price of the life path she'd chosen so far.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
Gotta Raise A Little Hell - by RIP Fury - October 03, 2021, 04:23 PM
RE: Gotta Raise A Little Hell - by Arlette - October 05, 2021, 04:54 AM
RE: Gotta Raise A Little Hell - by RIP Fury - October 05, 2021, 01:54 PM
RE: Gotta Raise A Little Hell - by Arlette - October 06, 2021, 02:11 AM
RE: Gotta Raise A Little Hell - by RIP Fury - October 06, 2021, 05:35 AM
RE: Gotta Raise A Little Hell - by Arlette - October 06, 2021, 01:33 PM
RE: Gotta Raise A Little Hell - by RIP Fury - October 06, 2021, 01:41 PM
RE: Gotta Raise A Little Hell - by Arlette - October 07, 2021, 07:38 AM