Noctisardor Bypass dressed as fae, we chase the bad away
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
619 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
She barely registered Ellora’s introduction, much less her small sigh. Enchanted by the swirling snowflakes, Druid kept gazing upward for long moments. Her belly swooped with excitement, knowing this must be snow. She could hear Wylla’s voice echoing her head. “…white fluffy crap that gets in your toes and eyes and nose and makes you wanna stay inside…” Druid snorted as, indeed, a stray flake tickled her nostril.

She sneezed vehemently, several times in a row, her head shaking back and forth with the sheer force of it. When she looked up again, she saw Ellora standing there in stony silence. How could she look so completely unaffected by this beautiful, wonderful phenomenon?

It wasn’t really like her, yet Druid couldn’t help herself. Inspired by the snowfall and her new pack mate’s stoic face, she suddenly dipped forward into a playful bow. She feinted hither and thither, petite paws drumming on the cold ground, trying to get Ellora to take notice and delight in winter’s arrival.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
dressed as fae, we chase the bad away - by Druid - November 11, 2021, 08:20 PM
RE: dressed as fae, we chase the bad away - by Ellora - November 11, 2021, 08:27 PM
RE: dressed as fae, we chase the bad away - by Druid - November 11, 2021, 08:37 PM
RE: dressed as fae, we chase the bad away - by Ellora - November 11, 2021, 08:46 PM
RE: dressed as fae, we chase the bad away - by Druid - November 11, 2021, 08:54 PM