Meadowlark Prairie waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
I had hoped to hunt, Arsenio answered with an easy smile. No scent of prey.

The ice of his gaze settled on her fair features. She looked to be like the Fellahin that the Pharaoh coveted. She was slim and sharp, earthy in color with a few striking highlights of auburn. If she did not smell of the wild world, the Greek might have assumed she was a new addition to the mesa. There would be no mistaking the foreign fragrance that hung upon her coat, though.

And you?

Arsenio made a place near to the woman and sunk to a sitting position. The man allowed his shoulders to ease, relaxing with unfamiliar company.
Messages In This Thread
waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - November 26, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 01, 2021, 12:30 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Arsenio - December 02, 2021, 05:46 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 03, 2021, 06:11 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 13, 2021, 09:34 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 16, 2021, 10:13 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 17, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 20, 2021, 08:15 PM