Meadowlark Prairie waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The herbalist believed he was brave, but that he would likely meet his end. Arsenio did not wish to correct her. If he was given the opportunity, he would not let it slip through his teeth. It did not matter how many of the Pharaoh’s beloved Fellahin stepped in to stop the bloodshed of their ruler. Arsenio believed that he could tear the throats from every one of them. It would be a fitting end, for all of Ramesses’ favored ones to die at his side.

The woman said that she would journey east. Arsenio drew his eyes in the direction she had mentioned, and he frowned thoughtfully. She spoke of ‘the nine,’ but he did not understand such things. The mercenary believed in his own gods. He was a Greek, after all.

I would like to see you again, the man offered her with a small smile. The mystery she carried in her gaze was enough to compel such a thing. Perhaps, I will see you in the east. Until then, Arsenio believed that he should return to Akashingo.
Messages In This Thread
waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - November 26, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 01, 2021, 12:30 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 03, 2021, 06:11 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 13, 2021, 09:34 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 16, 2021, 10:13 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 17, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 20, 2021, 08:15 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Arsenio - January 26, 2022, 03:49 PM