Blackwater Islands I swear, I knew just what to say
Brecheliant
Family
809 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
He didn't answer. She let it go, not having been expecting one anyway, and clicked her tongue as he reached for it. Not quite, she answered, smiling and sliding it a bit more towards her. A few more moments.

When she figured it was enough, she pushed it his direction and gave a clear invitation for him to try it. Some of the leaves were still in it but they wouldn't hurt... in fact, they might do more good if they were ingested alongside.

What happened to you? she wondered as she watched him, but the conversation with Mireille came to mind. A wolf really could go crazy trying to pick apart the workings of another's mind. She had a habit of trying to sort out the why and in the past it had gotten her into trouble. She was careful now. One day at a time.

They haven't had me under watch for a while now. I wonder if they trust me or if Morgana just got sick of me. You'd tell me, right, if I'm horrible company? She laughed to herself, shaking her head. She didn't believe it for an instant but something had definitely changed. The Listener had spoken to her briefly but hadn't really elaborated.
Messages In This Thread
I swear, I knew just what to say - by Bridget - January 28, 2022, 11:07 AM
RE: I swear, I knew just what to say - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 28, 2022, 02:17 PM
RE: I swear, I knew just what to say - by Bridget - January 28, 2022, 02:42 PM
RE: I swear, I knew just what to say - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 28, 2022, 03:24 PM
RE: I swear, I knew just what to say - by Bridget - January 28, 2022, 11:39 PM