Blackwater Islands And you’ll still be by my side
Brecheliant
Family
809 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
He just asked outright. It left Bridget wondering if anyone back in Brecheliant would have done similar - probably a few. But the wolves here were different. They didn't spare feelings the way she felt Eljay and the rest of the forest did. She appreciated the hell out of it, much as she missed home.

Some nasty fuck took a bite out of it. I knew that he was a fucking cesspool, but I couldn't clean it well enough. I probably - nah, definitely would have kicked it if someone here hadn't taken the entire thing off. She wasn't sure how she'd survived either. They'd had to be incredibly precise, and had to stop the bleeding aggressively in a number of ways no doubt. She couldn't do the same. And as much as she'd love to learn, she wasn't interested in delving in just yet. A little too soon even for her.

I got a piece of him back, but I guess it's optimistic to think I might have killed him. I keep it too clean. She grinned and ran her tongue over her teeth, glancing at him sideways playfully. He wasn't so bad when he wasn't trying to shit on her. In fact, this was probably the closest thing she'd had to actual conversation since coming here. Since Maegi, at least.
Messages In This Thread
And you’ll still be by my side - by Alduin - February 01, 2022, 05:46 PM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Bridget - February 03, 2022, 10:42 AM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Alduin - February 03, 2022, 05:55 PM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Bridget - February 04, 2022, 10:12 AM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Alduin - February 04, 2022, 04:40 PM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Bridget - February 05, 2022, 03:53 AM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Alduin - February 05, 2022, 05:47 PM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Bridget - February 24, 2022, 03:40 AM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Alduin - February 24, 2022, 05:18 AM
RE: And you’ll still be by my side - by Bridget - March 03, 2022, 11:51 AM