Blacktail Deer Plateau For memories of years of yore
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
All Welcome 
For anyone, but hopefully @Malila and @Veran can make some time

Gunnar put one foot in front of the other, he had been all over as of late, learning old territories and new. Traipsing through the memories of his youth. Today in the warmth of a soft breeze he stepped towards where his biological father had hailed, where his uncle had lived. It was with the mind of a man he turned over the thoughts of what had transpired here. Of the wolves he had grown attached too, and those he had not had any time for. His brief thought went to Osprey and her sweet, idyllic nature and he missed her, oh how he missed her more than Peregrine.

He found a spot where no scents lay and lay down, a soft whine once twice, the only mourn he would allow for those he no longer saw or knew. Then with uplifted heart and slate grey eyes, he stared out among the plateau, his tail swishing in the wind. Every thump it drew the flowers from their stems and the dust from it's ground, and then settled on his dark fur, like speckles of color. The sun caressed his large shoulders, and warmed his ears and head. Peaceful.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
For memories of years of yore - by Gunnar - May 21, 2022, 01:21 PM
RE: For memories of years of yore - by Malila - May 26, 2022, 07:49 PM
RE: For memories of years of yore - by Gunnar - May 27, 2022, 05:22 AM
RE: For memories of years of yore - by Malila - June 08, 2022, 08:37 PM
RE: For memories of years of yore - by Gunnar - June 08, 2022, 08:57 PM
RE: For memories of years of yore - by Malila - June 19, 2022, 10:05 PM
RE: For memories of years of yore - by Gunnar - June 20, 2022, 07:24 AM