Big Salmon Lake i had to burn everything that i was just to come back like a phoenix
Brecheliant
Family
809 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
being very vague about the time on this! With ongoing threads. I'll give it a bit before I reply again too, just to accommodate plot things goin on rn

Every day, Bridget took extended walks around the territory and even, most days, into surrounding territories. It was a habit from Blackwater that she continued religiously. She needed to up her endurance, strengthen her stride, and get to the point where running felt as natural as it had before. She knew intrinsically that it was going to take time but still chomped at the bit regardless. She was impatient to get results, regardless of how far she'd already come.

Today she had invited @Teya along. Sorana was older and Reyes was a keen watcher of her, and ever since he'd interrupted her visit Bridget hadn't felt comfortable or welcome near the pup. She'd hoped her friend would agree to take some air so that they could catch up more without the specter of her mate's return hanging over Bridget's head.

Whether or not she agreed, the medic's travel took her towards the lake. It wasn't all that hot of a day but she wanted to look for water plants while she was here to round out her store. (With all of the injured wolves she was coming across lately, who knew what she'd need next?). She stepped gingerly into the shallows of the lake, a shiver running down her spine as the water hit her legs. I can't wait until summer sets in for good. The back and forth of spring was wearing thin.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i had to burn everything that i was just to come back like a phoenix - by Bridget - May 27, 2022, 11:28 AM