Dragoncrest Cliffs Sea by and by
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
All Welcome 
Hoping to meet some pack mates with Gun. Tag for ref only :)

Gunnar had quickly grown accustomed to pack life again. More so than he ever had before. Perhaps he had been to young all those years ago, for the maturity that had been thrust upon his albeit broad shoulders. His father had tasked him with the unsurmountable task of taking care of his family at such a young age, then gone and got himself killed. Though, it was the evil wolf fault of course, though his father had been fast losing his faculties before that. He had then tried to settle with Saena, but fire had torn his world asunder. When smoke was on the rise, he still felt the momentary fear of that fateful day.

It was these thoughts that drove him from the beach and further into the territory. He was searching for the tide pools. He hadn't been lying when he said he hungered for some crab. It was with careful paws, he made his way and seating himself upon the edge, he watched with careful eyes the goings on, beneath the surface of the pools.

Finally, with paws skilled with years of doing this, caught the crab and slammed it to the ground before it could latch his paws. Always stay away from teh claws and grab it from the rear. He slammed it down on a rock to stun it and quickly jammed a stick in it's claws. As it lay stunned he moved a large rock with his paw, and rolled it onto the creature until he heard the pop. With gentle paws, and sticks he pried the pieces away from each other, separating the meat. Perhaps he would bring some crab to @Erzulie and her mate, a femme he had yet to meet.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
Sea by and by - by Gunnar - June 01, 2022, 07:41 PM
RE: Sea by and by - by Rosalyn - June 01, 2022, 08:26 PM
RE: Sea by and by - by Gunnar - June 01, 2022, 08:34 PM
RE: Sea by and by - by Rosalyn - June 02, 2022, 12:01 PM
RE: Sea by and by - by Gunnar - June 02, 2022, 01:56 PM
RE: Sea by and by - by Rosalyn - June 23, 2022, 02:40 PM
RE: Sea by and by - by Gunnar - June 24, 2022, 07:12 AM
RE: Sea by and by - by Rosalyn - June 25, 2022, 03:47 PM
RE: Sea by and by - by Gunnar - June 25, 2022, 09:10 PM