Redtail Rise Or am I just wishing I could be like you?
Pledged
Dragonspine
881 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
A huff escaped her when her mother’s foreleg hooked around her chest, sweeping her close again. Masque grunted her disapproval, then tried to squirm free, bumping against Relic and Redd but paying them no real heed as she singlemindedly sought the source of today’s new smells.

Bumbling and scooting, she found her way to the fox’s tail dropped near the visitor’s feet. She blindly thrust her little snout against the soft furs, eager to drink in these strange new smells. Never in her short life had Masque experienced such a pungent odor, so acrid it burned, sending her into a fit of reverse sneezing.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Or am I just wishing I could be like you? - by Prophet - June 05, 2022, 03:02 PM
RE: Or am I just wishing I could be like you? - by Masquerade - June 09, 2022, 03:18 PM