Redtail Rise Or am I just wishing I could be like you?
Pledged
Dragonspine
881 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Just when she began easing into sleep, a cool, damp nose pressed against her. Masquerade squirmed, whimpering. She couldn’t see her mother, though she could smell her. The whelp let out a confused mewl as Avicus insistently nudged her toward the unseen doorway.

She had no idea what her mother expected of her, though as soon as the she-wolf relented, Masquerade relaxed again. Fortunately, she was blind and deaf to the goings-on around her, so she drowsed until the next inevitable assault from nose or paw.

Last from me. :)
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Or am I just wishing I could be like you? - by Prophet - June 05, 2022, 03:02 PM
RE: Or am I just wishing I could be like you? - by Masquerade - July 18, 2022, 08:11 PM