Dragoncrest Cliffs Broken body, fevered mind
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar wouldn't have endangered his new pack so, but the boy couldn't know that about him. He had a hard time, focusing, but he realized that Sobo wanted something. Through the constant ringing in his ears, he fought to listen.

Gunnar heard him finally, and with great effort and sheer force of will. Though it balked, he blamed that on his mother's hot bloodedness, he didn't want to listen, but he would. He slowly shambled, limped, half dragged himself towards the shallows. The first shock of cold water woke him up to an extent and he looked at the boy with clear eyes.

He was gonna rape that girl. He grew quiet, agitated. Spoke louder than he meant. I couldn't let that happen. No. That can break her. It broke granma Fawn. She jumped at Shadows. Couldn't let that happen. I'm old, not dead. She got away, that's all that matters. That's all that matters.

He garbled and grumbled.

Then his fevered mind began to howl with torment, pain ripping through his leg. He whined softly. Unsure, but he stood. His body ragged and broken. Standing upright out of sheer will.

Can't stand long. He whispered.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
Broken body, fevered mind - by Gunnar - June 22, 2022, 07:32 AM
RE: Broken body, fevered mind - by Sobo - July 02, 2022, 11:18 AM
RE: Broken body, fevered mind - by Gunnar - July 02, 2022, 12:11 PM
RE: Broken body, fevered mind - by Sobo - August 02, 2022, 12:23 PM
RE: Broken body, fevered mind - by Gunnar - August 03, 2022, 07:07 PM
RE: Broken body, fevered mind - by Sobo - November 03, 2022, 10:03 PM