Pledged
Dragonspine
890 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Cameo!

After pressing her paw against the scuttling beetle and both feeling and hearing that satisfying crunch, she slowly lifted her foot to peer at its remains. Masque bent to sniff at the flattened insect, its shattered carapace oozing lymph into the dirt. Her nose wrinkled at the peculiar scent, nothing like the tang of warm, red blood.

Before her brain actively registered the distant howl, her ears quivered and stood up straight. Masquerade’s spine stiffened and straightened as she blinked at the faraway sound. Still operating by instinct, she raised her ruddy muzzle skyward, throat rippling as she let out a wavering rejoinder.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
and the earth was without form, and void; - by Azrael - June 27, 2022, 04:44 PM
RE: and the earth was without form, and void; - by Masquerade - June 27, 2022, 05:11 PM