Hideaway Strath What if what you do to survive
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,114 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Omg same, it feels so nice to RP again. <3

Arlette offered a sympathetic smile to the older male. It made her think if she had regrets in her life. Did she regret saving Kaito from the cougar? Did she regret the hatred she had given her mother? She realized she didn't. Perhaps she regretted not standing up for herself enough throughout her life. "And the difficult part is that you can't really make up for that regret," Arlette sighed, getting the dilemma.

Arlette dipped her head, telling him that they could travel there when he would want to. Or when she was settled enough, and would be able to leave. His answer was so honest and interesting. Scarlett had a terrible mate? She remembered her own mother having trouble with her grandfather Kove leaving. Was that him? Probably. "I think your feelings about him were right. My mother was mad on her father for a long time for abandoning them. I don't know the details well. But he eventually joined our pack and they mended their relationship," Arlette explained. She hoped she wasn't throwing salt in the wound. Perhaps Adlartok didn't know that Scarlett was abandoned by them.

"When we are young it often feels the world is against you," she commented. "It is good that you can admit that you are wrong though." Arlette then chuckled. "Then you will fit right in. I can see why you would like the Saints." In a way she was a little reminded of her previous mate. His outlook, and calling himself an asshole. It made her smile, a more happy smile.

"That is interesting. Always alone? You never had a mate?," she asked curiously. "Fury is like that. I like that you joined this pack. Now you don't have to be alone anymore. I can show you all about pack life," she assured him with a smile. "Then you can give me some of your life wisdom in return."
Messages In This Thread
What if what you do to survive - by Adlartok - June 30, 2022, 08:40 PM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Arlette - July 01, 2022, 05:10 AM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Adlartok - July 01, 2022, 06:37 AM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Arlette - July 01, 2022, 06:53 AM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Adlartok - July 01, 2022, 07:05 AM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Arlette - July 01, 2022, 07:51 AM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Adlartok - July 01, 2022, 08:07 AM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Arlette - July 01, 2022, 09:03 AM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Adlartok - July 01, 2022, 09:21 AM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Arlette - July 01, 2022, 10:03 AM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Adlartok - July 01, 2022, 10:18 AM