Hideaway Strath What if what you do to survive
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,114 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette was interested to hear about Kove and learn about her grandfather in another way. She remembered how she met him in Bearclaw Valley, how she had brought him to her mother. She had been so excited to meet her grandfather. Her mother had not been that excited but after that the male had stayed. He had told her about his mistakes or regrets in life, just like Adlartok had done. "He admitted to regretting leaving her. But still, she didn't deserve to be left alone," Arlette admitted.

"It seems like a theme throughout our lives though," she started. "Grandma had Kove that left her. My father--- He left my mother as well. I don't know why. I can't really remember him now." All she knew was that he looked like her brother Merrit, or Merrit looked like him. However, she choose to just love Merrit as he was and how he looked. "And well, you guessed it. My own mate Derg. He vanished. I wouldn't say he left me, but I just know something happened to him," she sighed. Not sure why she was telling him--- Oh right. "So I don't think you missed out on a lot, on having a mate and all," she offered him.

"If I want to know something I will make sure to ask you then," she returned. Then Arlette cleared her throat at his question. She shook her head, not that she didn't want to tell him but because she honestly didn't know. "The Saints were in trouble. Lots of packs were after us. Nyra-- I mean Fury wanted me and my children to run. I refused. However, then one day I was hit on the head and things went black. I don't know how long I was out, but I was far away from the lands I knew." Arlette then paused. "I don't know what happened to my children... I eventually found my way back though. Hence why I returned. It is only recently I did. I hoped my children were safe, here. But they aren't," she ended quietly. Often she still felt like that young girl, not a strong and confident mother like her own mother always was.

"I'm now picking up the things where I left off," she admitted with a soft sigh. It was a lot to pick up on, remembering the news of Greyback and her Mother. Of Easthollow no longer existing. It was just all so strange. But there were some good wolves at the Saints, and she liked to focus on that.
Messages In This Thread
What if what you do to survive - by Adlartok - June 30, 2022, 08:40 PM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Arlette - July 01, 2022, 05:10 AM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Adlartok - July 01, 2022, 06:37 AM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Arlette - July 01, 2022, 06:53 AM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Adlartok - July 01, 2022, 07:05 AM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Arlette - July 01, 2022, 07:51 AM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Adlartok - July 01, 2022, 08:07 AM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Arlette - July 01, 2022, 09:03 AM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Adlartok - July 01, 2022, 09:21 AM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Arlette - July 01, 2022, 10:03 AM
RE: What if what you do to survive - by Adlartok - July 01, 2022, 10:18 AM