Sapphique
Obsidian*
"mireille?? more like misandreille *cackles*"
thank u val, very cool!
850 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ecologist
Historian
she'd known it was coming. of course she did.
but hearing her maman call, seeing wolves from her pack move in that direction — mireille shivered. she of course came at once, bringing up the rear with her elder sisters, the ones who had stayed for years in sapphique.
the red girl slid to the front and found a place alongside sobo. her mothers stood with chacal, and mireille was happy to see it. she was pleased to see their pack so strong and so filled with life.
maman began to speak, and as she went on, mireille found herself responding to the emotion. when she was called, she got up and moved hesitantly to the front of the pack.
and when her mother set the necklace of flowers around her head, the girl sniffled aloud, trying to keep her chin from trembling.
this was it this was it — and there was more! sobo!
her emerald eyes went wide, and she could not hide the joy that followed the surprise onto the planes of her face. mireille all but vibrated with joy as her brother was appointed jade. he would help to lead too.
mireille swallowed her tears and laughed softly. "you should wear flowers all the time," she stagewhispered to her brother, grinning wildly as her tail waved in sheer happiness.
Messages In This Thread
again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me - by Erzulie - August 12, 2022, 11:17 AM
RE: again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me - by Mireille - August 12, 2022, 11:33 AM
RE: again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me - by Gunnar - August 12, 2022, 12:05 PM
RE: again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me - by Chacal - August 12, 2022, 03:06 PM
RE: again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me - by Loko - August 12, 2022, 05:08 PM
RE: again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me - by Val - August 12, 2022, 05:11 PM
RE: again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me - by Jorunn - August 12, 2022, 05:19 PM
RE: again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me - by Theo - August 12, 2022, 06:54 PM
RE: again love, the limb-loosener, rattles me - by Sobo - August 16, 2022, 03:25 PM