Lion Head Mesa breathin' soft on my skin
꧁aristocrat꧂
326 Posts
Ooc — Bees
Advisor
the shy girl stepped out into the light, where her pretty cream coat could be clearly seen, and came to stand besides her brother, oozing sororal protectiveness.

gucci thought his heart would melt. 

the nobleman kept himself firmly composed, however, only the accelerated sweeps of his tail betraying him. treating the words of the children with utmost respect, he nodded solemnly at medusa's statement, then vocalized for the boy's convenience.

"as ya should do, n as ya shall do."

pulling out half a decade old memories, gucci filled his voice with all the parental firmness and wisdom his own mama once wielded. he then hammed it up a bit.

"young'uns- the greatest gifts ya ever got were life, n each other. ah expect ya t' fer all time be supportive n lovin' to one another, but - n to answer ya, midas - you're still children, n so ya need adults t' guide'cha."

"-s where ah come in. jaw-ah-here nursed ya (and ah 'spect ya t' be respectful n grateful t' them fer that!) but y'two're destined fer grander thangs!" his tail swept upward, towards the bustling fullness of lion's head mesa. "as y'two's papa, ah shall guide ya inta becomin' sah-plen-did grown-ups! th' thangs ya'll see, th' folk ya'll meet... princes, princesses, kings n queens! fighters n talkers, folk from close by n far away - e'ery corner o' this tower n the lands beyond it!"

the enthusiasm was getting him winded, but still gucci looked medusa in the eye with a bright grin, hoping that if she comprehended but a fraction of what he spoke of, so would her brother.

"ah shall see to it you're learned in e'ery skill needed, but at the end o' the day, most o' all... ah'd be happiest t' jest be ya'll's papa. someone ya can trust ne'er t' hurtcha, ne'er t' abandon ya."

the grin wasn't there anymore, but his curved smile was filled with sincere, simple warmth.
[Image: GUCCISIG.png]
Messages In This Thread
breathin' soft on my skin - by Gucci - September 05, 2022, 11:29 AM
RE: breathin' soft on my skin - by Jawahir - September 05, 2022, 11:39 AM
RE: breathin' soft on my skin - by Gucci - September 05, 2022, 11:49 AM
RE: breathin' soft on my skin - by Jawahir - September 05, 2022, 12:01 PM
RE: breathin' soft on my skin - by Midas - September 05, 2022, 01:44 PM
RE: breathin' soft on my skin - by Gucci - September 05, 2022, 02:08 PM
RE: breathin' soft on my skin - by Midas - September 05, 2022, 03:32 PM
RE: breathin' soft on my skin - by Gucci - September 20, 2022, 12:54 PM
RE: breathin' soft on my skin - by Medusa - September 21, 2022, 09:05 AM
RE: breathin' soft on my skin - by Midas - September 23, 2022, 02:22 PM