Stone Circle Standing here in front of you.
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar frowned in thought and wet his muzzle as he thought of what to say. Pink tongue swirling along masked lips, and grey guard hairs. Steel gray eyes tracing over her and then beyond to the little ones.

They do in a way. I do not know much of babies. But my mother said, that children consume everything you are and if you are not careful you don't have yourself, when they are grown enough to not need you. She said sometimes, you lose yourself.

He bowed his head. What is one of your favorite meals? I will try and find one if I can for you to piece at. Simply to heal yourself, not necessarily so you can simply feed the children. You have been through an ordeal.

He waited on sandy paws, the gloves reaching to his elbows, a small smile upon his maw and no judgement in his eyes. She had lived through much. And not everyone was ready for motherhood when sprung upon you, but the fact was she was trying at least to keep them alive. That was more than most would have done in her situation.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
Standing here in front of you. - by Sanja - September 14, 2022, 01:57 PM
RE: Standing here in front of you. - by Gunnar - September 15, 2022, 11:01 AM
RE: Standing here in front of you. - by Sanja - September 15, 2022, 11:10 AM
RE: Standing here in front of you. - by Gunnar - September 15, 2022, 11:15 AM
RE: Standing here in front of you. - by Sanja - September 15, 2022, 11:30 AM
RE: Standing here in front of you. - by Gunnar - September 15, 2022, 11:36 AM
RE: Standing here in front of you. - by Sanja - September 15, 2022, 11:42 AM
RE: Standing here in front of you. - by Gunnar - September 15, 2022, 12:02 PM
RE: Standing here in front of you. - by Sanja - October 03, 2022, 11:59 AM
RE: Standing here in front of you. - by Gunnar - October 03, 2022, 01:07 PM