Ouroboros Spine uukuaktuk β‹–
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
638 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
last post from me since this seems like a good place to end. eeee so excited for this promotion! <3333

to think of Samani becoming anaa was almost foreign to shikoba. had the children truly grown this much during the time being? she remembered speaking to the girl when she was young, whispering to her the stories hidden within the sand and sun of her past home. the speak of gods and lightning still ring within her mind.

shikoba nods her head to moon woman. another way to breathe life into the spine. she knew that Samani would be a wonderful mother, and she had high hopes for rodyn. even more so, rodyn would be able to legitimately enjoy the honors and privileges of being sivullik versus just being mates with the daughter of the matriarch.

the native takes warmth from kukutux's presence. "yes, I will speak to him. I will come to you after."Β 

it would be done. a legacy of trust would continue. shikoba presses her nose against the shoulder of moon woman, a sign of the deep respect and comfort she felt while in her presence. this woman was perhaps the sole reason why shikoba has found herself sometimes sleeping soundly at night versus waking up in terror.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
uukuaktuk β‹– - by Kukutux - October 23, 2022, 04:04 PM
RE: uukuaktuk β‹– - by Shikoba - October 24, 2022, 10:25 AM
RE: uukuaktuk β‹– - by Kukutux - October 24, 2022, 10:39 AM
RE: uukuaktuk β‹– - by Shikoba - October 24, 2022, 08:04 PM
RE: uukuaktuk β‹– - by Kukutux - October 26, 2022, 02:54 PM
RE: uukuaktuk β‹– - by Shikoba - October 31, 2022, 07:52 PM
RE: uukuaktuk β‹– - by Kukutux - November 03, 2022, 02:09 PM
RE: uukuaktuk β‹– - by Shikoba - November 06, 2022, 11:56 PM
RE: uukuaktuk β‹– - by Kukutux - November 13, 2022, 12:45 AM
RE: uukuaktuk β‹– - by Shikoba - November 13, 2022, 07:43 PM