Swiftcurrent Creek Its been one week since you looked at me
⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
239 Posts
Ooc — Bees
back from hiatus, just wrapping this up <3

gun was one dumb, dumb kid of a bitch, as her mama was, but past the shriveled brainstem, her body had a smidge more intellect stored - it kept her tongue fused to the mouth, else she say something that'd get her and the lil' red killed. 

didn't stop her lips from pulling back, nor her throat from rumbling when another stranger came up, though.

the woman positioned herself between the younger one and the male, who brought with him the reek of the creek, of the man that fucked her up into a limp. her hackles were like a cat's, only rising higher when the man himself came onto the scene.

but gun said nothing. she stepped back whenever the men blathered at her, pushing red back, testing them.

they'd let them leave. 

and it did not feel like a win for the gang.

gun snorted. watery green eyes went from man to man, then glanced at the reason she had come. red was of the gang, and the gang was gun's, and what was hers no one was allowed to mess with. the fresh scars on that vividly red fur were insults to the mastiff.

but fuck it, her hind leg was already shaking.

spending only another moment watching the creekmen, the woman turned, pushing the wolfess into motion. she ran at a medium speed, to preserve her own strength, and to make it abundantly clear she was not afraid, was no coward.

the creek would someday pay for what they did to tarsnout's gang.

[Image: FACEFUL.png]
Messages In This Thread
Its been one week since you looked at me - by Redbird - November 04, 2022, 01:34 PM
RE: Its been one week since you looked at me - by Gun - November 08, 2022, 03:12 PM
RE: Its been one week since you looked at me - by Mayfair - November 13, 2022, 12:59 AM
RE: Its been one week since you looked at me - by Redbird - November 15, 2022, 02:33 PM
RE: Its been one week since you looked at me - by Akavir - November 22, 2022, 10:43 AM
RE: Its been one week since you looked at me - by Mayfair - November 27, 2022, 12:41 AM
RE: Its been one week since you looked at me - by Redbird - December 06, 2022, 07:40 PM
RE: Its been one week since you looked at me - by Gun - December 19, 2022, 01:54 PM
RE: Its been one week since you looked at me - by Akavir - December 21, 2022, 06:54 PM
RE: Its been one week since you looked at me - by Mayfair - December 21, 2022, 06:59 PM