Redsand Canyon My hands have become forks to eat my pride with
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
He drew in a breath when Void answered, his muscles tensing. But he relaxed once the message was delivered. He didn’t sound mad. In fact, he sounded rather parental. The same went for Amalia’s response when she howled a few minutes later. If only those two had gotten along, Atreus might have found himself a great set of adoptive parents.

Alas, he was here in Mereo now. Atreus didn’t raise his voice again and, in fact, shoved all thoughts about those two to the side as he tried to concentrate on his unfamiliar surroundings. He wanted to get acquainted with these borders, then have a proper look around the canyon, get his bearings and all that.

A grinning young she-wolf suddenly appeared, drawing his attention. Her words earned a squint, not because they offended him but because Atreus didn’t quite follow. He assumed it was commentary on the howls just exchanged, though he couldn’t make sense of it.

They have their own packs, he said slowly. But much more importantly, Who are you? I’m Bear. Or Icarus, Atreus said, pivoting a little to face her properly. Take your pick…arus.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
My hands have become forks to eat my pride with - by Atreus - November 07, 2022, 09:31 AM
RE: My hands have become forks to eat my pride with - by Atreus - November 10, 2022, 02:42 PM