Redsand Canyon And though I close my eyes, I see la vie en rose
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
Gonna wrap with one last post so I can hopefully use this for his specialty. :)

Germanicus promptly left. Atreus’s mouth opened as he gazed after the Imperator, though he clapped it shut as his eyes eventually drifted back to Alstroemeria. He shifted awkwardly as he tried to think of what to say to her.

While he pondered that, he couldn’t help but notice her appearance again. He had never seen someone with so many scars. He wondered how she’d come by them. Fighting, duh, the voice in his head sassed.

Aloud, the boy said, I have a couple of ideas about where we could go but it’s too late in the day to go anywhere today. I’ll come find you soon, although the last thing Alstroemeria looked like she needed was some mediocre fighter guarding her. Uh, see you, he tacked on with a nod before skedaddling.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: And though I close my eyes, I see la vie en rose - by Atreus - January 11, 2023, 09:45 AM