Felltree Marsh i broke time to save my knight in shining armor
Pledged
Bearclaw
808 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
She was stiff at first, to his consolation, as though struck by the trauma she'd experienced, but she gradually warmed to his touch, and softened her edges so that she could lean into him. She hadn't known the wolf that had been killed- hadn't cared about him. She hadn't taken time to process that while this time it had been a stranger, that the next time it could be someone like Prophet or Ancelin, someone she actually cared about. The whole incident hadn't really bothered her, it had excited her. But for this situation...it just seemed like she'd get more attention from Quennell if he felt sorry for her. 

"Oh, Quennell," She breathed, leaning her temple into his shoulder. "I don't know. I'm fuh-wightened that they'll come back, but we have to hunt, too, tho I can't juth-t th-tay at home," She said. She liked the idea of being caught between fear and starvation. She trembled lightly. "I....I do think the-uh be thomething you could do, but....Oh, I couldn't athk." She said, burying her face into his fur.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i broke time to save my knight in shining armor - by Ameline - December 19, 2022, 06:53 PM