Felltree Marsh i broke time to save my knight in shining armor
Pledged
Bearclaw
806 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
She'd hesitate a bit, even after being coaxed. The question she wanted to ask was difficult, she wanted it to have space to resonate, and for her request to be received as being important. Then he might not turn her down. 

She could be a siren, for the pack. Draw him in. They needed numbers, they needed strength. Surely, they could borrow such a thing from Sapphique, a pack which had whales literally pitching themselves on the shore to feed the pack over and over again. She'd be lauded for helping make the pack stronger, by finding a potential recruit...Plus, then she'd have Quennell here. 

"Come to uh-Redtail uu-Rise." She said. "Pease, Quennell? We need sthtuh-rong wolves to help defend uth. They'uh making me tuh-rain to be a fightuh but it'th tho hawd," She said, choking back a sob. Princesses weren't meant to fight. Truth be told, she loved it- but for now, she needed to be the damsel in distress, in order to attract another knight.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i broke time to save my knight in shining armor - by Ameline - December 19, 2022, 07:32 PM