Redtail Rise the gods give
Pledged
Dragonspine
891 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
He launched again, his forelegs flailing at Masque’s snout. They were barely able to suppress the impulse to flinch out of reach, though it didn’t matter much. His blows smarted a little, yet there was not much force behind them. They were far too tentative, presumably because he didn’t want to hurt them.

I get it, they said, moving out of range, you don’t want to hurt me. That’s fine. Getting injured is always something we want to avoid, especially at a time like this. But promise me that if you ever engage with an enemy, you put all the force you can possibly muster into your attack, okay?

They pondered another drill they could do when they felt weariness wash over them. Their jaws parted on a magnificent yawn, which was cut short by a sudden tickle in their throat. Masquerade’s mouth snapped shut as they coughed lightly once, twice, and then the urge passed.

I think it’s time for me to go lie down. If you want more training, you should call on my brother, @Relic or my sister, @Redd, Masque said, offering Bobcat an approving nudge before moving off to rest.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
the gods give - by Bobcat - December 24, 2022, 05:40 AM
RE: the gods give - by Masquerade - December 24, 2022, 10:39 AM
RE: the gods give - by New Snow - December 24, 2022, 02:21 PM
RE: the gods give - by Bobcat - December 25, 2022, 09:24 AM
RE: the gods give - by Masquerade - December 26, 2022, 11:18 AM
RE: the gods give - by Bobcat - December 29, 2022, 02:30 PM
RE: the gods give - by Masquerade - December 30, 2022, 11:28 AM
RE: the gods give - by Bobcat - December 31, 2022, 10:47 AM
RE: the gods give - by Masquerade - December 31, 2022, 12:36 PM
RE: the gods give - by Bobcat - January 03, 2023, 11:40 AM
RE: the gods give - by Masquerade - January 03, 2023, 01:33 PM