Northstar Vale aranea
Raventhorpe
NPC
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
What Germanicus shared was surprising to the Arche. He did nothing to conceal the disapproval that had found his features. Glacial eyes pierced through the other man.

It was all business with the Roman. Wives, women, outposts – Arsenio could not help but wonder if there was an ounce of genuine heart in Mereo’s Imperator. Once, he had believed so. When they had raced through the canyon together and had found a bond in each other, he had thought the Roman was just like any other unfortunate soldier. To hear that he had married a different woman, and so soon after Ruenna had gone away… his stomach twisted with disgust.

A thought found its way to Tamar. The mercenary’s heart would always belong to her. There was not another woman on earth that would draw at him the way that she did. His soul belonged to her, entirely. These thoughts were what clouded his head and darkened his expression on the Roman.

Well, I am sure Mereo needs it.

The words were cool, bordering snide. Children ran from Mereo, from their families and the imposing weight of duty that was lofted over their heads. Any change would be for the benefit.

Anyway, enough of that. It was business that bound them, now – nothing more.

It is clear that the Pharaoh knows of our home in the vale, by now. You and I both know how that man seeks beautiful things, beautiful companions. Arsenio thought of Belen, for only a moment. We know his penchant for taking what he wants, as well. Cold blue eyes remained steadfast on the yellowpaint of the other man. If he wishes to take from Epoch- there was a strong pause in his words.

I will kill him. And any who sought to fulfill his desires. It was that subject that clouded Arsenio’s face with intensity.

I know that you had wished to stretch your ties with Akashingo. If you have remained an ally to the Pharaoh and if you seek to march with him…

Pink tongue washed across his whiskers.

I will kill you, too.
Messages In This Thread
aranea - by Germanicus - January 10, 2023, 05:28 PM
RE: aranea - by Arsenio - January 11, 2023, 01:55 PM
RE: aranea - by Germanicus - January 11, 2023, 05:40 PM
RE: aranea - by Arsenio - January 11, 2023, 06:55 PM
RE: aranea - by Germanicus - January 11, 2023, 07:14 PM
RE: aranea - by Arsenio - January 11, 2023, 07:30 PM
RE: aranea - by Germanicus - January 11, 2023, 07:44 PM
RE: aranea - by Arsenio - January 11, 2023, 08:00 PM
RE: aranea - by Germanicus - January 11, 2023, 08:21 PM