Redhawk Caldera Somebody once told me that if you rick roll me, that a monkey would bite your knee
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
His skin felt a little tight when Alaric insisted on giving him all the credit, then when Amalia nudged him again. As happy as that made him, he was also feeling a little overwhelmed. Perhaps it would be best if he left them to it, after all.

You’re welcome, he rumbled softly to his friend. I need to get back to Mereo. But now I know the route and how long it takes. So I’ll come back another time. Atreus took a step backward, then paused. Uhm, have fun catching up.

He only lingered long enough to nod at Alaric and slip Amalia’s cheek a nudge and—in a penultimate moment of attachment and daring—a brush of a kiss. Atreus then swiftly turned and left.

Sorry it was a bit on the short side but this made sense for him (and I need to pare down my threads a bit)!
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)