Duskfire Glacier But she'll bring out the best and the worst you can be
Pledged
Bearclaw
808 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
There- she saw the switch, even though it was subtle. Finally, he seemed to recognize her, though the toothy grin of his was gone. The light, jovial tone of his voice had gone with it too, and while she could not see the extent of his injuries, she could see the strain of pain in his features, and in the tiredness of his wild eyes. He moved away from her, and she wanted to frown- but she figured that might discourage him more. Maybe what he needed was a bit ofd normal.

"Thcoutin'" She said, her tone light, and slightly boastful, as it always was. "I've been travellin' around the areath noath of my packlandth, gettin' real good at it." She said. "Look- I think you should know, but...There'th wolveth lookin' for you. One of 'em'th that Njord guy, an' a couple otherth." She watched his face carefully for a reaction, but before he could bolt- if he was indeed running from them, she continued. "I thent them off down the wavine."
Messages In This Thread
RE: But she'll bring out the best and the worst you can be - by Ameline - January 31, 2023, 02:46 PM