Permafrost Hollows She's nobody's fool
Pledged
Bearclaw
805 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
For a regal creature, she certainly didn't respond to politeness well enough. Lilia'd spoken the word as a courtesy, but it seemed that the mountain queen expected more fire from her- more demands, more spitfire responses. When she put her dangerous, beautiful paws back on the ground, she leaned forward and spoke, and Lilia held her ground, still. Her eyes gathered the light reflecting off the blue ice of the walls. 

"It hathn't!" She barked back, bristling. She did not appreciate being judged by a creature who seemed to think that living with a pack, and spending time becoming a part of a family was worthless compared to seizing the crown. It might work that way for mountain lions, but it did not work for wolves. Now, she wasn't even certain she wanted the panther's advice at all- and wouldn't receive it, anyway, until she'd reached a higher rank. 

She turned, stiffly, and paused. 

"Careful what you wish foh," She cautioned lightly.  "One day, I will lead. An' when I do, I'll be more powerful than you are." 

She left the cave, and its shimmering walls, though the icy cool air would remain in her fur some time as she travelled, prickling goosebumps along her skin.
Messages In This Thread
She's nobody's fool - by Ameline - January 31, 2023, 11:05 AM
RE: She's nobody's fool - by La Reine - March 29, 2023, 03:51 PM
RE: She's nobody's fool - by Ameline - April 05, 2023, 06:40 PM
RE: She's nobody's fool - by La Reine - May 08, 2023, 02:49 PM
RE: She's nobody's fool - by Ameline - May 08, 2023, 02:55 PM
RE: She's nobody's fool - by La Reine - June 09, 2023, 04:52 PM
RE: She's nobody's fool - by Ameline - June 13, 2023, 10:50 AM
RE: She's nobody's fool - by La Reine - June 16, 2023, 05:56 PM
RE: She's nobody's fool - by Ameline - June 17, 2023, 09:16 PM
RE: She's nobody's fool - by La Reine - June 23, 2023, 10:02 AM
RE: She's nobody's fool - by Ameline - June 26, 2023, 11:17 AM