Ouroboros Spine Couldn't read ya stop signs
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
638 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
she pushes her shoulder against his own in a thoughtful manner as they strode with each other. 

and while there were always things that shikoba could say to talk about the concerns and fears that still inhabit her ribcage,s he decides to keep quiet. battles were not won without a strategy, and shikoba knew that this was a time meant to celebrate more so than split hairs.

"they grow with each day," she comes to say to him softly as she splits to remark before joining him once again, "i wonder who they'll look like."

well, the obvious answer was them of course, the parents. but mojag came out with a darker pelt than shikoba had expected. now she wonders what sort of genetic lottery her newest litter will be at stake for. and when she thinks about it, she wonders about the presence of the spirits in her birth. moon woman's litter had been blessed in the past, so now shikoba must wonder (and secretly fear) if the same thing will happen.

"if we have a son as striking as you," she comes to say with a playful ruffle of her muzzle against his furred cheek, "I will call him Chiteo. A handsome little boy. and if a girl, i want her to be called Ajei, she will be my heart, as you are."
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Couldn't read ya stop signs - by Inutsuk - February 06, 2023, 11:03 PM
RE: Couldn't read ya stop signs - by Shikoba - February 08, 2023, 01:30 AM
RE: Couldn't read ya stop signs - by Inutsuk - February 14, 2023, 08:46 PM
RE: Couldn't read ya stop signs - by Shikoba - February 15, 2023, 12:29 AM
RE: Couldn't read ya stop signs - by Inutsuk - March 04, 2023, 11:48 PM
RE: Couldn't read ya stop signs - by Shikoba - March 15, 2023, 11:49 AM
RE: Couldn't read ya stop signs - by Inutsuk - March 26, 2023, 09:47 PM
RE: Couldn't read ya stop signs - by Shikoba - March 28, 2023, 11:41 AM