Moonspear I try it to turn it down but I can't quite drown it out
Brecheliant
Family
809 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She agreed with the sentiment and huffed in appreciation for it, though her look definitely shifted to concern when she noticed Meerkat’s attention wander, and then go inward, in a distinctly sick fashion. She hadn’t noticed the previous signs.

Hmm. The symptoms she described weren’t awful, though they could point to a few things. Any idea what triggered this? Sometimes it’s a certain food, or maybe stress. She watched Meerkat a moment, attentive and suddenly purely professional.

She actually had something that might help some, and she doubted that the two sleeping patients would need it quicker than she could go back home and get more. She tended to bring it just in case, but it mostly helped nausea and illness. Bridget stepped over to where her supplies were, then plucked out the root she was looking for and sat down in front of Meerkat, placing it in front of her.

Cause aside, this might help. It’s ginger. The taste is strong, and you won’t need all of it at once, but it might help settle things. I have more back home I can fetch, if I need to. She slid it towards Meerkat. Chamomile might help too, steeped in water, if your throat acts up. It can soothe the burning. That would take a little more preparation, but she wouldn’t mind showing.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I try it to turn it down but I can't quite drown it out - by Bridget - February 20, 2023, 03:04 PM