Northstar Vale Trávma
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Antigone came to me and said that you struck him. He claimed that you beat his head against the ground, that his ears were ringing with the pain. He said that you might have done worse, if you had been given the opportunity.

There was one side of the story.

You claimed no such thing, of course. You said that there were angry words shared.

There was another side of the story.

But my daughter also came to me, in tears. My sweet little star- She was afraid, Reyson. She did not see any physical harm fall to her brother. But she was clearly worried that you were capable of something worse.

Reyson wanted a mediated trial, a conversation shared between the two of them. He wanted to know if Arsenio thought he was capable of harming a child. He demanded truth from the Arche. It was not without reason. The redstone wolf understood that this accusation was a serious one. He understood that the solder had been put in a difficult situation.

I do not know. Arsenio shrugged and breathed outward. I want to trust you. But I do not know you well enough to take your word and discard my son’s, my daughter’s. Both of them came to me with their fear. Reyson could feel whatever indignance he had. It would not change the fact that there were serious accusations at play, that there were things that needed to be ironed out.

You are quiet. You do not share. You spend your time near Meadow’s den and you patrol the borders, but I do not know you from a stranger. I do not know what you are capable of. I do not know the honor you bind yourself with. And unless you can demonstrate that you are worth trusting, you have no grounds to make demands of me. Is that clear?

The Arche was firm but did not offer his anger to Reyson. 

That is the truth you ask for. That is the the honest response.
Messages In This Thread
Trávma - by Arsenio - March 02, 2023, 08:08 PM
RE: Trávma - by Reyson - March 02, 2023, 08:13 PM
RE: Trávma - by Arsenio - March 02, 2023, 08:20 PM
RE: Trávma - by Reyson - March 02, 2023, 08:31 PM
RE: Trávma - by Arsenio - March 02, 2023, 09:39 PM
RE: Trávma - by Reyson - March 03, 2023, 06:25 AM
RE: Trávma - by Arsenio - March 03, 2023, 02:26 PM
RE: Trávma - by Reyson - March 03, 2023, 02:34 PM
RE: Trávma - by Arsenio - March 03, 2023, 02:51 PM
RE: Trávma - by Reyson - March 03, 2023, 03:06 PM
RE: Trávma - by Arsenio - March 03, 2023, 03:34 PM