Redtail Rise Beryllium
Pledged
Dragonspine
875 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Masquerade didn’t particularly notice the hesitation. He nodded, then verbally agreed, before dropping a disclaimer. She blinked at the admission, then offered a small smile.

We all have room to learn, she said. I’ll take point and give you feedback as we go, Masque said in the next breath, motioning for Lycabas to follow her.

It was late, with limited visibility even with fairly good night vision. And since it was just the two of them—one fairly inexperienced—Masque knew they should target something smaller. She wracked her brain as she loped upslope.

A couple weeks ago, we hunted pigs, she said to Lycabas as they walked along, Lilia, Ancelin and me. There’s a herd that way, she went on, pointing northward even as she course-corrected slightly in that direction. I think they sleep at night. Perhaps we could sneak up on the herd and snatch a piglet.

Her golden eyes bored into his face, wondering if Lycabas was up for such a task. It wouldn’t be without its challenges, though Masquerade was confident enough that they could at least give it a try. Avicus deserved hot bacon for breakfast.

With that determination made, she turned and began trotting north, with or without her compatriot.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Beryllium - by Lycabas - March 09, 2023, 02:57 PM
RE: Beryllium - by Masquerade - March 13, 2023, 03:35 PM
RE: Beryllium - by Lycabas - March 25, 2023, 10:37 PM
RE: Beryllium - by Masquerade - March 27, 2023, 10:55 AM
RE: Beryllium - by Lycabas - April 29, 2023, 08:09 PM
RE: Beryllium - by Masquerade - May 01, 2023, 01:34 PM