Redtail Rise Aquaplane
Pledged
Dragonspine
881 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Avicus snatched the carcass and dragged it inside, making quick work of it. Masquerade decided not to tempt fate by coming any closer, content to lurk in the doorway while the Wealda fed. They couldn’t see much, though their eyes fixed on the little blobs latched to their mother.

After polishing off the meal, Avicus questioned Masquerade about the goings-on around the rise. The Ulfr considered the question. They hadn’t strayed very far from this den site, so far as they knew, all was well. There was no reason to think otherwise.

Yes, Masquerade replied simply, then mulled for a few seconds before adding, I’ll check in with the others and report back if—

A small sneeze interrupted them. Masquerade blinked down in amusement, wondering which pup had made the noise.

The other two are welcome to join in anytime!
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Aquaplane - by Masquerade - March 27, 2023, 11:14 AM
RE: Aquaplane - by Redsky - March 27, 2023, 12:43 PM
RE: Aquaplane - by Avicus - March 27, 2023, 03:00 PM
RE: Aquaplane - by Mulherin - March 27, 2023, 06:55 PM
RE: Aquaplane - by Masquerade - March 29, 2023, 12:44 PM
RE: Aquaplane - by Redsky - March 30, 2023, 11:56 AM
RE: Aquaplane - by Avicus - April 01, 2023, 11:11 AM
RE: Aquaplane - by Masquerade - April 03, 2023, 11:58 AM
RE: Aquaplane - by Carrion - April 06, 2023, 08:55 PM
RE: Aquaplane - by Avicus - April 17, 2023, 11:36 AM
RE: Aquaplane - by Masquerade - April 17, 2023, 12:09 PM