Redtail Rise Her Childhood Bedroom Catches Fire
Pledged
Dragonspine
881 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Their tail swept the grass behind them when New Snow seized the proffered meat, dragging it close to herself and giving Masquerade a better view of the newborns squirming at her breast. They stared for a moment, then sniffed forward without infringing on the mother’s space. They just wanted to familiarize themself with the newest additions’ smells, not to mention determine a bit about their health from their scents.

You have two daughters, Masque acknowledged aloud. Congratulations.

Perhaps they would not always identify as the gender assigned to them at birth, though Masquerade didn’t ponder that much. There wasn’t much to individualize them at present. All the same, the Caru felt protective of them, as well as New Snow. They itched to provide.

If you ever need to take a break, I can look after them for you. If you’d rather not leave them, I can always get you whatever you need. If I’m not nearby, just call for me. I’m always happy to help.

Mission statement declared, they settled back to keep watch and remain on call.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Her Childhood Bedroom Catches Fire - by Masquerade - April 17, 2023, 11:03 AM
RE: Her Childhood Bedroom Catches Fire - by New Snow - April 17, 2023, 06:13 PM
RE: Her Childhood Bedroom Catches Fire - by Masquerade - April 18, 2023, 09:41 AM
RE: Her Childhood Bedroom Catches Fire - by New Snow - April 26, 2023, 08:30 PM
RE: Her Childhood Bedroom Catches Fire - by Masquerade - April 26, 2023, 09:31 PM