Stone Circle Allstar
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
All Gunnar smelled was blood and dirt. He feared for the woman. He wanted to offer her a place to rest but didn't know if she wouls.

Gunnar went through his wolves he knew them all, every face that passed his borders it sounded like the wounded boy or his father. Probably the latter he doubted very much thr boy moved.

Gunnar's jaw hardened. Remind me but didn't a runner say she threatened children?

He nodded. @Taktuq, i have some poppy in my den for cases such as this. Will you please go gather it? And we will need a runner to go to the creek and Riverclan perhaps Inkeri for that, and another to hunt down Germanicus and bring him back. He should be hunting. Perhaps the boy Ikaros and Tauris. Is that alright?

She was his equal he didn't demand only asked he'd go as well if she'd prefer to stay.

What is your name? Would you like help to a den or we can perhaps build you a temporary one there while you heal?
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
Allstar - by RIP Moss - May 04, 2023, 02:31 PM
RE: Allstar - by Gunnar - May 05, 2023, 09:32 AM
RE: Allstar - by RIP Moss - May 05, 2023, 10:49 AM
RE: Allstar - by Taktuq - May 05, 2023, 03:47 PM
RE: Allstar - by Gunnar - May 05, 2023, 04:33 PM
RE: Allstar - by RIP Moss - May 05, 2023, 04:57 PM
RE: Allstar - by Gunnar - May 05, 2023, 05:28 PM