Herbalists' Cache with my eagles t-shirt hanging from the door
Pledged
Dragonspine
881 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Eshe’s concern made them blink and reply, I’m fine. I just had a dead opossum in my mouth, their lips curling into a little bit of an amused smile before adding, I’m very interested to see if this works at all…

They dropped to their haunches, expression expectant. Of course Eshe should do the honors, though Masquerade would be happy to pitch in if she needed their help with anything further. The hardest part would be making the incision in the animal’s belly large enough to accommodate the leaves without accidentally tearing it open, spilling its contents and rendering the carcass useless for her pur(se)poses.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: with my eagles t-shirt hanging from the door - by Masquerade - June 21, 2023, 02:55 PM