Thunder Dome Who needs a house out in hackensack
Pledged
Bearclaw
807 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
hehehe! Any other pack members are welcome too- just thought ya could use one more pack establishment thread that is mutually beneficial :3 I'm cool with no posting order if more join!

Lilia looked up when she caught the scent of another wolf on the breeze. When she came into sight, the woman's appearance made Lilia's brow raise. Not only was she strikingly attractive, she was also very pregnant. She was tall in a way that made Lilia envious of the height her shoulders reached- and she bore some scars which indicated that she was likely a skilled fighter as well. Currently, however, probably more inclined toward having a peaceful interaction which was just as well. Pregnant or not, Lilia got the feeling that if she felt so inclined, this woman could easily fling Lilia from the mountainside with ease. 

"Hiya," She greeted, somewhat casually, but with a bob of her head. This was claimed turf, after all- she had to mind her manners. "I'm Lilia, I'm from Redtail Rithe," She said, and gestured toward the lone rise of elevation just visible in the distance due to their elevation. "I'm a thcout, an' guardian- wath jutht on my way back when I caught your thent-markingth," She said, hoping to establish herself as a benign passerby. "You, uh, new?" She asked.
Messages In This Thread
Who needs a house out in hackensack - by Ameline - June 02, 2023, 02:21 PM
RE: Who needs a house out in hackensack - by Meylodi - June 02, 2023, 02:34 PM
RE: Who needs a house out in hackensack - by Ameline - June 02, 2023, 02:40 PM
RE: Who needs a house out in hackensack - by Meylodi - June 02, 2023, 03:15 PM
RE: Who needs a house out in hackensack - by Ameline - June 02, 2023, 03:25 PM
RE: Who needs a house out in hackensack - by Meylodi - June 02, 2023, 03:40 PM
RE: Who needs a house out in hackensack - by Ameline - June 02, 2023, 03:49 PM
RE: Who needs a house out in hackensack - by Meylodi - June 02, 2023, 04:08 PM
RE: Who needs a house out in hackensack - by Ameline - June 02, 2023, 04:29 PM
RE: Who needs a house out in hackensack - by Meylodi - June 02, 2023, 05:21 PM
RE: Who needs a house out in hackensack - by Ameline - June 02, 2023, 05:34 PM