Whitefish River From Fiji to Tyree and the Isles of Ebony
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
All Welcome 
It had only been a week but Atreus already felt some of the extra pounds slipping off him as he walked tirelessly through the wilds. He had never been sorer in his whole life, he was pretty sure, and part of him yearned to go back to the caldera and relax. Another, larger part of Atreus was well suited to ranging and enjoyed returning to it after a long hiatus. That part of him reveled in all the sights and smells of the uncharted wilderness.

He missed @Amalia, which made him wonder if there were any wolves nearby. It would be nice to talk to someone after days of solitude. Atreus grunted as he pushed onto all fours, stepping out from beneath the shadow of Blacktail Deer Plateau where he had spent the night. He tipped his head into the air to sniff—he thought he picked up traces of wolves on the wind in either direction—and then walked toward the nearby riverbank to take care of his thirst.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
From Fiji to Tyree and the Isles of Ebony - by Atreus - June 08, 2023, 09:02 AM