Whitefish River From Fiji to Tyree and the Isles of Ebony
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
He had been prepared to forget all about his body image, then Void indirectly commented on it. Atreus laughed self-consciously, taking the words in the spirit they had been offered, which was well-meaning. Deeper down, though, it fed into his drive to get back into better shape.

Maintaining his focus on Void, he replied, Oh, that’s awesome. Congrats! Thunder Dome? He mulled, then shook his head. I haven’t but that’s a really bad-ass name. So’s Midnight Scar.

He paused, pondering how to answer Void’s question. It wasn’t a difficult one to answer, except that Atreus really hadn’t been doing anything noteworthy lately. But it had been a long time since they’d spoken, so he reached all the way back to summarize.

I lived with Mereo in the canyon for a while, then they disbanded. I did a really short stint in Akashingo after that before I hurt my leg and decided to take that as a sign to go live with Amalia. Surely Void would remember her! We’re living in Brecheliant, almost due south of here. It’s a really peaceful place. What’s Midnight Scar like?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
From Fiji to Tyree and the Isles of Ebony - by Atreus - June 08, 2023, 09:02 AM
RE: From Fiji to Tyree and the Isles of Ebony - by Atreus - June 08, 2023, 09:59 AM