Lost Creek Hollow Giggle and the flames grow higher
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
Atreus laid there and sniveled, his fate in this strange woman’s hands. She disappeared for a few minutes, then returned with some greens in her mouth. She set them near his face and offered instructions. Atreus wondered if they would put him to sleep or put him to sleep.

He didn’t care. Shaking and moaning, he lapped up the medication, which stung his throat. As soon as he finished the dose, he rolled back with a gasp. Despite himself, Atreus opened his eyes. They were only slits, though from his position, he could see endless blue skies.

By the time the medic’s assistant arrived, Atreus was out of it. He dimly registered a man’s voice speaking near his head, yet he didn’t react to it. Not entirely certain he would ever wake, Atreus gave himself over to sleep, his last conscious thought an apology to Amalia.

Fortunately for Atreus, I’m handing his fate over to you guys! Feel free to tag me in any followups or references. I’ll keep an eye on things to see what happens to him, lol. :)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Giggle and the flames grow higher - by Atreus - June 20, 2023, 10:23 PM
RE: Giggle and the flames grow higher - by Ash Star - June 21, 2023, 05:09 AM
RE: Giggle and the flames grow higher - by Atreus - June 21, 2023, 07:43 AM
RE: Giggle and the flames grow higher - by Ash Star - June 21, 2023, 07:50 AM
RE: Giggle and the flames grow higher - by Atreus - June 21, 2023, 07:59 AM
RE: Giggle and the flames grow higher - by Ash Star - June 21, 2023, 08:04 AM
RE: Giggle and the flames grow higher - by Atreus - June 21, 2023, 08:13 AM
RE: Giggle and the flames grow higher - by Ash Star - June 21, 2023, 08:19 AM
RE: Giggle and the flames grow higher - by Atreus - June 21, 2023, 08:27 AM
RE: Giggle and the flames grow higher - by Ash Star - June 21, 2023, 03:09 PM
RE: Giggle and the fla[m]es grow higher - by Atreus - June 21, 2023, 03:30 PM