Swiftcurrent Creek you aren't the kind of boy who should be marrying the wrong girl
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
447 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
"How unfortunate for you," Akavir said.

"Very," Eshe replied, wondering what he had in store for her.

"Guess we can start preparations now, " he said, grazing the fur around her ears with his breath. "But we'd best move on to something, or else I'm going to try to steal a kiss from you, Eshe." The ball was in her court; she smirked and drew her tongue around her lips, already knowing how to proceed. Being here in the position she'd wanted to be in since they'd met was strange, but she didn't overthink it—how could she when all she could think about was how he'd feel on top of her?

"Is that so?" Eshe mused, honey-brown eyes round with mirth as she took him in. She didn't even consider his baggage—everything she knew was either a nonissue or had already been accepted.

She reached up and nipped his chin with a growl, teasing and rough. When she let go, her lips moved closer to his, inviting him to do what he warned her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you aren't the kind of boy who should be marrying the wrong girl - by Eshe - July 24, 2023, 08:46 PM