Redtail Rise [M] And I've got a troubled mind
Pledged
Bearclaw
807 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
A shadowy arrow parted the mist, leaving it reeling and spinning in its wake. A waft of something acrid was swept up in the breeze, causing the Berserkr to stiffen and growl. Her cerulean gaze panning from side to side, she weathered the taunt, knowing that perhaps the other creature had seized the advantage, spying her dark form in the mist before she'd had a chance to narrow down his location. 

The breeze betrayed her; his scent came from all around, and she recognized in an instant that she was being toyed with. 

When he came at her, it was through the mist, and she barely had time to wheel and snap back at him before his chest battered into her shoulder and his teeth sank into the dense fur and skin at the side of her neck. She felt fear plunge deep into her belly, rising a moment later into her blood as pure fury. Whale-eyed, she caught a glimpse of features she did not recognize, and registered him only as a threat. 

Only able to see him from a corner of her eye, she reached with snapping jaws for the side of his face, conviction renewed as adrenaline slipped into her system.
Messages In This Thread
[M] And I've got a troubled mind - by Ameline - October 03, 2023, 02:18 PM
RE: And I've got a troubled mind - by The Harvester - October 03, 2023, 03:37 PM
RE: And I've got a troubled mind - by Ameline - October 03, 2023, 03:52 PM
RE: And I've got a troubled mind - by The Harvester - October 03, 2023, 08:57 PM
RE: And I've got a troubled mind - by Ameline - October 03, 2023, 11:26 PM
RE: And I've got a troubled mind - by The Harvester - October 04, 2023, 09:53 AM
RE: And I've got a troubled mind - by Ameline - October 04, 2023, 02:51 PM