Wheeling Gull Isle I come, God, I come
Loner
Messenger of God
100 Posts
Ooc — Vami
JUDAH IS NOT DEAD. His words snapped with the snap of his teeth as they bared now at his brother, the fur of his hackles on end now. The other words were heard, yet Simeon's rebuttle was weak and held no weight. 

Dad's dead - duh. Dinah was loosing it - duh. (Who cares about Ava) Mom isn't talking - apparently not true and Malakai's brow rose once their mother spilt words. Broken, rough, but words none the less. She pulls his aggressive attention away from Simeon and onto her now.

She spoke of him dying out there (which he had already addressed) especially so if he were alone. Kai snorts. Though he held himself dignified and spoke with even confidence, his youth still shown through. A child's stubbornness, one which did not fully take into consideration what starving to death might be like. What living nearly all on his own without any family might feel like. 

I'm not alone. He speaks then, his words softer to his mother, yet still trying to remain firm with his decision. @Nakano is here... And, He paused, a grim look given and he turns away, to the ocean tides. He wouldn't give up on looking for Judah. Refused to acknowledge the likelihood of his death too. He wouldn't. He couldn't. They were twin- Kai would have felt it if he had died. He would have known! ...Right? 

Malakai didn't say these things. They would surely think he had gone mad. Lost his marbles a bit after what happened to dad and Judah. They all had gone a little mad, hadnt they?
Messages In This Thread
I come, God, I come - by Simeon - October 21, 2023, 12:43 AM
RE: I come, God, I come - by Heda - October 22, 2023, 08:59 AM
RE: I come, God, I come - by Malakai - October 22, 2023, 09:51 PM
RE: I come, God, I come - by Simeon - October 24, 2023, 12:04 AM
RE: I come, God, I come - by Heda - October 29, 2023, 10:12 AM
RE: I come, God, I come - by Malakai - October 29, 2023, 02:53 PM
RE: I come, God, I come - by Simeon - October 30, 2023, 04:50 PM
RE: I come, God, I come - by Heda - November 01, 2023, 08:57 PM
RE: I come, God, I come - by Malakai - November 17, 2023, 11:52 PM
RE: I come, God, I come - by Simeon - November 18, 2023, 01:09 PM
RE: I come, God, I come - by Heda - November 18, 2023, 07:12 PM