Pledged
Dragonspine
881 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Private 
Masque spent the early hours of the day hunting with @Riley, leaving him to cache their spoils as they peeled away to find their mother. Their long tail twitched as they plodded through the forests along the southwestern stretch of the rise, sniffing the air every so often for any trace of Avicus’s scent.

But she was hardly the only one who could teach them the art of leadership. Masquerade could learn from everyone in the pack, from the smallest Toweard to the masterful Ulfhedinn. They thought of Augur’s prowess at the recent hunt, then his prior excitement at their shift in vocation. What would he think of their latest aspirations?

Just as they considered looking for him instead, Masque saw a familiar patchwork figure walking near the borders in the middle distance. They hesitated briefly, then began walking toward @Ancelin, their posture ambivalent and a soft smile on their face.

Hey, they greeted, wagging their tail as they thought aloud with a light laugh, a lot’s changed since our last talk. I guess we’re due for another. How are you, Ancelin?
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Legends Are Made - by Masquerade - October 24, 2023, 09:05 AM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Ancelin - October 26, 2023, 12:56 PM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Masquerade - October 26, 2023, 01:13 PM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Ancelin - October 29, 2023, 09:38 AM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Masquerade - October 29, 2023, 09:52 AM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Ancelin - November 09, 2023, 12:23 PM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Masquerade - November 09, 2023, 12:33 PM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Ancelin - November 09, 2023, 01:20 PM
RE: Legends Are Made - by Masquerade - November 09, 2023, 01:26 PM