Nova Peak lenore
Pledged
Dragonspine
881 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Although their headache mercifully passed, Masquerade refused to leave the rise this time. They followed Avicus as far as the grotto, then told her they wanted to be alone, their voice gruffer than usual. They peeled off to lurk along the borders, processing their feelings by murdering several small animals.

They tried to track down Carrion and Sky to offer them their slew of kills. The yearling then carried a lean rabbit toward Nova Peak after all, intending it for Redd. Before they could find her, they spotted Avicus seated on a bluff above, the setting sun and wind making her look as though she had burst into flickering flame.

Jaw still clenched around their kill, they climbed to join her on the overlook. Masquerade set the carcass at their feet, setting a paw on top of it as they followed their mother’s gaze to the neighboring rise.

Being a leader doesn’t come to me naturally like it does to you and the others, they said, marigold eyes cutting back to Avicus’s face, but name me your heir and let me step up. I will train with you, Augur and the rest of the pack to become worthy of the title of Wealda one day. The leadership needs someone like me. A caretaker. A diplomat. They let out a breath. A peacekeeper.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
lenore - by Avicus - November 09, 2023, 01:23 PM
RE: lenore - by Masquerade - November 09, 2023, 01:46 PM
RE: lenore - by Redd - November 09, 2023, 01:55 PM
RE: lenore - by Avicus - November 09, 2023, 02:01 PM
RE: lenore - by Masquerade - November 09, 2023, 02:20 PM
RE: lenore - by Redd - November 09, 2023, 02:38 PM
RE: lenore - by Avicus - November 09, 2023, 02:49 PM
RE: lenore - by Masquerade - November 09, 2023, 03:13 PM
RE: lenore - by Redd - November 09, 2023, 04:37 PM
RE: lenore - by Avicus - November 10, 2023, 08:52 PM