Redtail Rise I'm not dead yet.
Pledged
Dragonspine
903 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Every scent trail led them to a dead end. While Tulimaq grew frustrated, Masquerade became increasingly concerned. They eventually motioned him to a halt, staring out at the surrounding taiga in consternation. What if something had happened to him, something like what had happened to Avicus or Redd?

Okay, I’m officially worried now, they muttered under their breath.

But there was nothing for it. They’d spent enough time trying to track him. There were so many other things that needed to be done around the rise. The Caru sighed, swallowed. Their head lowered as they accepted defeat and put all their hope into Mulherin simply turning up soon.

Thank you for trying, they said to Tulimaq, turning to look at him and noticing a few snowflakes swirling in the air.

They glanced upward at the heavy cloud cover, nostrils flaring to drink in the air’s frosty smell. The snowfall thickened before their very eyes, little grains of white soon transforming into wet snowflakes that clung to their fur and rapidly formed a blanket on the cold ground.

Let’s head back, Masque said, turning to lope back toward the rise.

When they passed Tulimaq, they briefly touched their nose to his snowy shoulder in silent thanks.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I'm not dead yet. - by Tulimaq - December 12, 2023, 11:56 PM
RE: I'm not dead yet. - by Masquerade - December 13, 2023, 11:15 AM
RE: I'm not dead yet. - by Tulimaq - December 13, 2023, 02:21 PM
RE: I'm not dead yet. - by Masquerade - December 13, 2023, 02:33 PM
RE: I'm not dead yet. - by Tulimaq - December 13, 2023, 02:44 PM
RE: I'm not dead yet. - by Masquerade - December 13, 2023, 03:08 PM
RE: I'm not dead yet. - by Tulimaq - December 13, 2023, 03:15 PM
RE: I'm not dead yet. - by Masquerade - December 13, 2023, 03:21 PM
RE: I'm not dead yet. - by Tulimaq - December 13, 2023, 03:35 PM
RE: I'm not dead yet. - by Masquerade - December 13, 2023, 03:47 PM
RE: I'm not dead yet. - by Tulimaq - December 20, 2023, 12:09 AM