Pledged
Dragonspine
903 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Private 
She’d said a lot of things to Riley the other day. And yet, Masquerade didn’t know what she would actually do, if anything, until she did. She spent the night sleeplessly roaming the rise, making a small kill which she left where New Snow slept. When day broke, she crested the summit of the rise, stood there for two or three minutes, then descended its northeastern face.

She didn’t stop until she reached Dragon’s Back Ridge. Tempted though she was to visit her makeshift den, she galloped past the peak without bothering to climb. Only when she reached the valley on the mountain’s far side did she finally slow, then stop. When she glanced backward, she could barely make out the rise in the distance.

Heart beating hard, Masque raised her ruddy muzzle skyward and called for @Riley to come join her on a tracking expedition.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Mask Off - by Masquerade - February 05, 2024, 10:26 AM
RE: Mask Off - by Riley - February 05, 2024, 10:38 AM
RE: Mask Off - by Masquerade - February 05, 2024, 11:21 AM
RE: Mask Off - by Riley - February 05, 2024, 11:26 AM
RE: Mask Off - by Masquerade - February 05, 2024, 11:47 AM
RE: Mask Off - by Riley - February 05, 2024, 06:19 PM
RE: Mask Off - by Masquerade - February 05, 2024, 07:54 PM
RE: Mask Off - by Riley - February 08, 2024, 08:22 PM
RE: Mask Off - by Masquerade - February 08, 2024, 08:45 PM
RE: Mask Off - by Riley - February 10, 2024, 12:54 PM