Sunset Valley Mask Off
Pledged
Dragonspine
881 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Me neither, she shared, one ear splaying at his followup question. I’ve smelled it, though. I didn’t like it. But that was a long time ago. A lot has changed. So, sure, Masque agreed, blowing out a breath, why not? Let’s go see the sea.

A smile flickered over her face before falling into slack lines. Part of her thrilled at the idea of changing scenery, while another still balked at the entire notion of leaving the rise behind. Masque might regret it, though she suspected she would regret it more if she didn’t.

It’s time, she declared softly, long tail giving a single decisive lash, to get a little perspective.

Forcing her quavering legs to move, she pointed her snout in the same direction the gull had gone. She trudged at first, though quickly picked up into a steady trot, glancing sideways and matching her pace with Riley’s.

By the time she found the courage to glance back, Redtail Rise had already disappeared into the distance behind them.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Mask Off - by Masquerade - February 05, 2024, 10:26 AM
RE: Mask Off - by Riley - February 05, 2024, 10:38 AM
RE: Mask Off - by Masquerade - February 05, 2024, 11:21 AM
RE: Mask Off - by Riley - February 05, 2024, 11:26 AM
RE: Mask Off - by Masquerade - February 05, 2024, 11:47 AM
RE: Mask Off - by Riley - February 05, 2024, 06:19 PM
RE: Mask Off - by Masquerade - February 05, 2024, 07:54 PM
RE: Mask Off - by Riley - February 08, 2024, 08:22 PM
RE: Mask Off - by Masquerade - February 08, 2024, 08:45 PM
RE: Mask Off - by Riley - February 10, 2024, 12:54 PM