Swiftcurrent Creek Me against my head
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,139 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Private 
@Akavir Hope the light PP is okay, otherwise I will change it!

Other tag for reference!

Arlette had been looking for @Eshe. They had their heart to heart but after that she hadn't seem to find the female again. It almost felt as if Eshe's words had been untruthful to her. She wanted to dismiss it. Eshe had sounded honest about it in that moment. When she later heard that Eshe hadn't been spotted for awhile she had grown worried.

Arlette made her way to the alphas general sleeping spot. She wanted to check if Eshe maybe had returned, and that might be the first place the silver healer would go. Arlette tried to get a scent, but they were stale or non existent. Arlette frowned as she sniffed around the den. The petite woman almost jumped out of her skin when she suddenly was facing Akavir. A squeak came from her lips as she jumped back.

"Apologies! I came looking for Eshe," she spoke, it was clear in her posture that she was a little unsure around him. Her head low and shoulders hunched. She also wasn't sure if Eshe had told him everything about the conversation they had. How she had been worried for the pack.
Messages In This Thread
Me against my head - by Arlette - February 13, 2024, 01:36 PM
RE: Me against my head - by Akavir - February 13, 2024, 02:02 PM
RE: Me against my head - by Arlette - February 14, 2024, 08:06 AM
RE: Me against my head - by Akavir - February 14, 2024, 08:37 AM
RE: Me against my head - by Arlette - February 14, 2024, 08:59 AM
RE: Me against my head - by Akavir - February 14, 2024, 05:35 PM
RE: Me against my head - by Arlette - February 15, 2024, 09:28 AM
RE: Me against my head - by Akavir - March 05, 2024, 09:31 AM
RE: Me against my head - by Arlette - March 05, 2024, 09:53 AM
RE: Me against my head - by Akavir - April 24, 2024, 07:04 AM
RE: Me against my head - by Arlette - April 25, 2024, 04:44 AM